We floated the Boise river and went to the 4th of July parade . . . well at least the end of it:)
We watched fireworks at Ann Morrison Park.
The girls played with their cousins (and aunts . . . wish I had more pictures of those!).
We were there for the main event . . . the blessing of babies Parker (son of Marie and Scott Arrington) and Neal (son of Liz and Jonathan Dewey)! Such sweet babies. We are so happy we could be there and see everyone!
It was so great spending time with you this weekend! I wish we could get together more often!! BTY - love the pic of Multnomah Falls...looks so professional!
Oh my gosh, so many cute pictures!! i had SO much fun with you guys. I love your whole family so much. Can you send me any pictures you have of the trip that I would like? Either email or burn me a CD if that's easier? I'm trying to compile pictures from everyone. What a fun trip!
3 comments:
such an awesome recap! I miss your family already! Love you!
It was so great spending time with you this weekend! I wish we could get together more often!! BTY - love the pic of Multnomah Falls...looks so professional!
Oh my gosh, so many cute pictures!! i had SO much fun with you guys. I love your whole family so much. Can you send me any pictures you have of the trip that I would like? Either email or burn me a CD if that's easier? I'm trying to compile pictures from everyone. What a fun trip!
Post a Comment