January 5, 2009

New Year's Day

New Year's Day we went sledding . . . again.  It was so fun . . . but it so weird to me to think that my kids have been sledding more during this Christmas break than I have in my whole life! That's growing up in Washington I guess.

I went down the hill once . . . only because Abby begged and begged me to do it.   My big belly makes me nervous!


5 comments:

Jason and Rachel said...

Your blog is so cute. I love the layout. Great family pics. Looks like you had a great Christmas!

The Mortenson Family said...

Ummm... WHAT big belly?? you should see mine!! So not fair... I love your pics. Your family is so beautiful!

AO said...

Such cute pictures... and your belly isn't that big :) but can't wait to see him!

Rebekah said...

It was so fun coming back from break and seeing all your posts about Christmas and New years...your little girls are so cute, and Gwen is starting to smile so big! I loved that story about Abby's doll...and you look so pretty in these pictures, so pretty while pregnant...not fair! Love you!
love, Rebekah

Grammajo said...

What a cute family. Your girls are just growing up too fast. You were brave to try sledding, being pregnant, but now you can say you did it. These are such fun memories and your girls will remember them for years to come. Besides all this, you have a cute small belly. We need to see more of you guys.