March 26, 2009

Meet Austin and his 3 Other Moms!






We named our baby Austin Robert Fales!

11 comments:

Lizzy said...

Yay! I've been checking for more pictures nonstop! I love seeing the girls with him, their smiles are so pretty. They will be such doting big sisters, I can already tell. Your family is just beautiful. Shelley, you look so beautiful in your picture! Austin looks so tiny in his car seat. I can't get over the blond hair, I love it. I miss him, and I haven't even met him! I just wish I could hold him.

Troy and Mandy said...

Congrats again!!! Austin is a great name and it will fit him well! We are glad to see your family is well and we can't wait to meet him! Best wishes :)

Kristi said...

The pictures are so cute! I love seeing the girls with their new brother. He is going to get sooo much attention!

Candi said...

You have the cutest little family! And the girls look so excited.. I have a feeling that kid is never going to touch the ground :)

AO said...

Austin is great! And love, love all the pictures with the girls and their baby brother. So cute! You look great!

Babs said...

Congratulations guys! He is so dang cute!!

Cecilia said...

Congratulations Shelley! He's so cute and looks like you got a lot of "helpers".

Kelley M. said...

WOW!! I have never seen a baby BORN with such blonde hair - what a sweetie!

Congratulations, Ben & Shelley!

Love,
the Mahers xoxo

Rebekah said...

Baby Austin is so handsome! I am so glad that I was able to be there for you guys...and I loved holding him...I never want to put him down! The girls are so sweet with him...he really does have 4 moms:)
love you,
Rebekah

The Plewe Clan said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you...and I am sure your girls are thrilled! Try to get some rest!

Grammajo said...

Hey, you guys, a great big congratulations. How wonderful for you to finally have a boy in the family. Shelly, bet your parents are excited about that. Hope all is doing well. Hope you get the chance to be the mom sometimes. I remember those days when you have lots of moms, except when you really need them, then they all disappear. At least he will be getting lots of love. Congrats again.