These are so cute! I love the one of gwen and austin on the stairs...so cute how she loves to play with him! I love your family picture too, and that last one of austin smiling is SO darling, I can't believe how much hes grown since i saw him:( He is such a handsome little guy! love you, Rebekah
9 comments:
The pictures are so cute Shelley. What a sweet family you have.
These are so cute! I love the one of gwen and austin on the stairs...so cute how she loves to play with him! I love your family picture too, and that last one of austin smiling is SO darling, I can't believe how much hes grown since i saw him:( He is such a handsome little guy!
love you, Rebekah
So, So, So cute! Seriously, love those little girls and handsome boy!
You're kids are so cute and fun. Can't wait until Austin is big enough to play with.
You have a such a cute family!
You have a sweet, adorable family!! Fun to see the photos. Your cousin, Larissa (Adamson) Lloyd
Oh what sweet pictures you took. Your family is just growing and I am sure you are all enjoying having a baby boy around.
what great pictures!! how is it having four?? that baby boy is sure CUTE! and your girls are beautiful!
:)
what a good looking family! the last pic of your Austin is just darling.
Post a Comment