June 9, 2009

EMBA Class of 2011

Congratulations to Ben!  He has been accepted into the BYU Executive MBA program!  He will start school the beginning of August.  We probably won't see him much for the next two years . . . as we will be adding this to his already busy schedule with work, church calling, and family.  I have to admit, I am a little scared . . . with 4 kids . . . but we feel good about this and I am sure in the end it will be worth it!

9 comments:

Susan said...

Congratulations Ben and I'm sorry to Shelley. Since Rick has had his MBA, we have talked about if we would have made the same decision had we know how hard it was going to be. Our answer was definatlely yes. Good luck to you guys. Shelley, please call me when you are fed up with being a single parent. I can empathize!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting...and I'm glad that you will be around here for a while longer!

Lizzy said...

Congratulations, that is so exciting! Ben I'm so proud of and happy for you! The good news is that at least it is in the same town, so he doesn't have to commute like Andrew. And Jon and Ben will graduate at the same time! I can't imagine doing that with my one child, so good luck to you Shelley :) I'm glad you both feel good about it though, and that will get you through any tough times. You'll do great though, you're a wonderful, organized mom!

Kristi said...

Congratulations Ben!!! That is so exciting!

Rebekah said...

Oh my gosh!! Doug and I are both so happy for Ben and your family! Ben is going to do so well in that program! congratulations!
love you!
Rebekah

Ryan O'Berry said...

Way to go Ben!!

Troy and Mandy said...

Congrats Ben!!!

The Plewe Clan said...

Hooray for you both! It will be hard with all the kids but totally worth it in the end. Anything that is hard is always a growing experience and your family will surely becoming stronger because of the sacrifice! Good Luck!

grapeape said...

wow--tough times are ahead, but i'm sure you'll do well with it! ;-) i can related to being a single parent as far as Peter and all of his travels over the years, so feel free to vent to me if you want!!

good luck to you and him, and the kids! :)