
On Christmas Eve we act out the nativity. This year Gwen was Mary and Ben was Joseph. Abby was the innkeeper.

Halle was the angel and I narrated.

After acting out the nativity, we opened our traditional Christmas Eve gift . . . pajamas!

We told the girls they couldn't get up until 6:30 on Christmas morning. I think they were probably waiting awake in their room a long time before that!

Santa brought Abby her Samantha doll, Halle an electronic dog, and Gwen a Baby Alive.

Santa spent a few hours on Christmas Eve setting up a trampoline! It was only about 16 degrees outside! Santa must REALLY LOVE our girls and Austin!

After all the presents were opened, we went to the kitchen to eat our breakfast of cinnamon rolls and eggs/sausage. Ben told Gwen to look outside and see if there was snow on the swing set. She checked and started talking about a trampoline in our backyard. Watch the video if you want to HEAR the excitement! Merry Christmas!
4 comments:
i can't stop smiling after watching that video--that is SO fun to surprise the girls like that. I remember being surprised like that when I was Abby's age in New Hampshire...it was SO exciting! I bet the Girls were so Proud in those princess PJ's--they all looked so cute:) Im glad you had such a Happy Christmas!
love you, Rebekah
That is so much fun! I love watching them jump up and down and Abby say that it was the best Christmas present she ever got.
That video is classic. Your kids are so cute. Way to go Santa!
Hey, I made my blog private...so if you still want to view my blog please email me your email address so that I can allow you access. Thanks:)
Love, Rebekah
rebekah.peterson@live.com
Post a Comment