You can always come and visit AK! We are finally moving into a house in a few weeks and can accomodate visitors. You can also go to Hawaii and stay there for pretty cheap in our kinda 2nd home!
We went to Capital Reef. It's Close yet far enough away. Outdoors. Hiking. Picnics. Inexpensive. Fun. Can't wait to find out where you go. I've been dreaming of some myself. Take care.
How about Chicago?? We have plenty of room for visitors but I would suggest you some in the summer. It is soooo cold now!! I think that any family vacation should revolve around a beach somewhere in the southeast. Maybe ya'll could get a cheap flight. I'm sure it will be fun anywhere you go.
Hey yall! doug had a really fun idea for your family vacation. He used to go to this place in St. George called Green Valley Resort, and you can rent a condo and there are 5 pools and 2 hot tubs, plus bball courts...and close by are outlet malls, hiking, st. george temple, etc. he has the best childhood memories there, and since its only 4 hours from you we wanted to let you know about it...the website is gvresort.com ...love you! Rebekah
6 comments:
Hey Shelley, it was so fun to catch up on your blog! Looks like you guys are doing great! I can't believe how big your kids are ;)
As for fun family vacation ideas...I need some myself! haha
I hear Maryland is beautiful in the summer - I think that would be the perfect location for a family vacation!
You can always come and visit AK! We are finally moving into a house in a few weeks and can accomodate visitors. You can also go to Hawaii and stay there for pretty cheap in our kinda 2nd home!
We went to Capital Reef. It's Close yet far enough away. Outdoors. Hiking. Picnics. Inexpensive. Fun. Can't wait to find out where you go. I've been dreaming of some myself. Take care.
How about Chicago?? We have plenty of room for visitors but I would suggest you some in the summer. It is soooo cold now!!
I think that any family vacation should revolve around a beach somewhere in the southeast. Maybe ya'll could get a cheap flight. I'm sure it will be fun anywhere you go.
Hey yall! doug had a really fun idea for your family vacation. He used to go to this place in St. George called Green Valley Resort, and you can rent a condo and there are 5 pools and 2 hot tubs, plus bball courts...and close by are outlet malls, hiking, st. george temple, etc. he has the best childhood memories there, and since its only 4 hours from you we wanted to let you know about it...the website is gvresort.com ...love you!
Rebekah
Post a Comment