April 22, 2010

I'm on the Phone!


I don't know how many times I have had to tell my kids when I am on the phone that "I'm on the phone!" We have had numerous discussions about how when I am on the phone, you cannot come and ask me questions. Have our discussions made any difference? Absolutely not! Any ideas on how to get kids to wait until you are off the phone to talk to you?

3 comments:

Susan said...

If you find out, please let me know. We have the same problem at our house. It seems the second the phone rings everyone wants/needs to talk to me.

Lizzy said...

I've been checking back just to see what people say! Neal's pretty good at listening at this age, but occasionally I just have to lock myself in another room. Sad, but it works!

Melinda H. said...

They don't ever listen...however old they get. I just have to end up in my room with the door locked and they can knock and cry all they want until I am done with my call.