
First of all, isn't this little guy SO handsome? I sure think so. Check out his white blonde hair and his blue eyes and . . . okay, but back to the topic of this post . . . toothbrushes. Along with going to the dentist, toothbrushes are a huge deal at our house. Getting a new one is like getting exactly what you wanted for Christmas.
I guess Austin has caught on! He got his first toothbrush last weekend (I know . . . he's had a lot of teeth for awhile . . . it just took me this long for it to click in my mind that I need to start brushing all those babies)! He let me brush his teeth. And he REALLY enjoyed having his own turn to brush! He played this teeth brushing game for . . . I don't know how long. I finally had to PRY the toothbrush out of his tight-gripped hand so I could put him to bed!
1 comment:
Austin is getting so big and cute! We can't wait to see him soon!
Post a Comment