
Fall break. I always love it! This year it was so warm though . . .
This year we spent time at Jolley's Ranch (no pics unfortunately), Trafalga in Lehi (formerly Liberty Land), and the Red Barn. I also tried to be a responsible parent by making the girls do jobs and practice the piano too. It happened sometimes.
Here is our first visit to the Lehi Trafalga. The girls had a GREAT afternoon! It was actually kind of hot! They rode a few rides, drove bumper boats, bumper cars, took a pony ride, and climbed a rock wall.


Every fall break we head to a pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins. For the last couple of years, the Red Barn has been that pumpkin patch. We took a hayride, picked out pumpkins, and had ice cream in the Red Barn afterwards.
2 comments:
I love your pictures!
How fun! your outings always tun into the most darling pictures!! I love fall pictures anyways, especially pumpkin patch ones:)
love you!
Rebekah
Post a Comment