I am going to toot my own horn for a minute here. I made something! I actually pulled out my sewing machine and made something for each of my girls to wear. It was enjoyable, and I actually think maybe I could make something else!
Last time I sewed something to be worn . . . it didn't work out so well. I ended up hating the project and decided that sewing was not for me.
There is hope for me and my sewing machine! And my girls LOVE the skirts . . . I really should start making more things while they like it . . . and aren't too picky yet!

3 comments:
They turned out great!!!
Cute skirts! I wish that I could do more with my sewing machine but even simple projects intimidate me!
These turned out so cute! congrats on the finished product, they look store bought! :) Love you!!
love, Rebekah
Post a Comment