![]() | ![]() |
The kids and I were weeding in our front yard yesterday morning. Once the girls finished their job, they played around and Abby eventually found
a "long lost" ball in the garage.
Austin LOVES balls.
I kept weeding and Abby eventually put the ball away. The next thing I hear is Austin crying. I come out from around the house and find Austin in the street with
Abby's ball . . . and a pickup truck stopped right in front of him.
Usually a normal day is just that . . . normal . . . and it is not something I really think about or am grateful for. But in a split second yesterday . . . our "normal" day could have turned into a terrible day.
I was so grateful to be feeding him dinner and putting him to bed last night . . . it could have been so different.
I am so grateful for normal.


2 comments:
I'm so glad that he was all right! We can't wait to see you all soon!
Scary! I'm glad nothing happened!
I love Austin in those boots. :)
Post a Comment