April 8, 2012

My New 3 Year Old


Austin turned 3 last month.
I had bittersweet feelings with this birthday.
I am always a little sad to see my children get older, but this time it was more weird because he is my youngest. I have never had just a 3 three year old without a new baby to take care of!

But here is Austin . . . in his new "Dinosaur Train" pajamas! This kid loves pajamas. He would rather wear them than get dressed.


We had pancakes for breakfast. His FAVORITE.
He opened presents . . . which was so fun!
We picked up McDonald's for lunch and ate it at a park . . . a HUGE hit!
For dinner, Austin wanted corn dogs.
This kid is so easy to please!

I made him a blue "car" cake. It didn't quite turn out the way I had intended . . . but I don't think Austin minded.

Happy Birthday Austin!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

ok, such a fun birthday! good job with that car cake, i really need to take a cake decorating class!! and that pancake picture is so cute, I just love your kids!
love, Rebekah

Kristi said...

Austin is getting so old! Happy Birthday!