October 29, 2012

I Got Braces . . . Again


For some reason, half of my teeth want to keep moving up.
Among other problems.
I have had braces twice already. 
Well, maybe I should count it as 1 1/2 times . . . the second time the braces were only on for about two months in between college semesters . . . to fix what you can see above.
The first time they were on for 3 1/2 years.
15 years later . . . and a broken retainer have led to my teeth STILL remembering where they once were and moving back home!
So . . . almost 3 weeks ago I had braces put on again.
I am looking at 9 to 18 months . . . it kind of depends on what/when teeth will move.
I am feeling optimistic!
But probably will not be confident enough to post pictures with my decorated teeth for awhile:)

No comments: