April 18, 2008

Spring Break


We had the BEST time at Disneyland! The girls had a great time and so did Ben and I. What a perfect family vacation. My only hang up was when Halle told me she would rather swim at the hotel than be at Disneyland! It reminded me of Christmas . . . when I buy a gift that I KNOW she will love . . . and then it turns out she is more happy with a package of pink bubble gum. Anyways . . . Abby and Halle LOVED the Peter Pan ride! Abby also really liked Space Mountain and Screamin' California. Halle liked the Teacups and Snow White . . . and pretty much everything we rode except for the Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain and Tower of Terror. She told me she would NEVER ride those rides again. We'll see:). While we were there, we won Million Dreams FastPasses! We lived the dream by enjoying shorter lines . . . I can't wait to go again!



For those interested in the ZILLION pictures we took during our trip . . . the slideshow is for you. ENJOY!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your blog! I'm so glad you put up pictures from Disneyland, it looks like you had a great time. We will have to have a family reunion there sometime and get everyone together!

Lizzy said...

First of all, I have been so excited for you to post these pictures, I can't believe I just saw them and it's been 2 days! And, I'm pretty sure I watched your entire slideshow because I just love you guys so much and wanted to see everything you did. It looks like so much fun, I'm so happy you got to go! Shelley, I loved your hair curled, I don't know if I've ever seen it like that before. I think I always say I want to do it for you and then I run out of time. The girls just look like they fit right in with those princesses, since they are always doing everything princess at home.

Sunshine said...

Shelley! I love your blog! I can't believe you were at Disneyland and didn't think to call me! That's ok - we were in Hawaii celebrating our anniversary. ;-> Your girls are beautiful - just like their mom. Welcome to the blogging world. My blog is: sdbramwell.blogspot.com.

The Plewe Clan said...

You guys are the cutest family...I am so glad you enjoyed Disneyland! We love it but in short bursts. I am proud to say that you are the first person that I have known who won the million dreams something! COngrats!

Jim and Nina said...

We enjoyed seeing all your pictures. Looks like you had a great time. How much sand did Gwen eat?????

Mom