May 24, 2008

Ben's Big Toe


[click on the image to see it really big!]

Last Saturday I sprained my ankle playing basketball. Since I was injured and would have to take some time away from the game I decided to have my toenail (that had been a little more than a toenail--for those that have seen it, you know what I mean--thanks to a dumbbell falling on it and breaking the nail growth plate when I was about 15) removed. It will be a long 3 weeks for me to heal . . . basketball, I miss you! (I guess I'll just have to focus on bulking up:)

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

SO DISGUSTING! You must have expected such a response, so I won't feel too bad about saying that :) I just can't believe that you posted that close up picture, I can't wait to show Jon! I'm sorry you sprained your ankle though. I know you'll miss basketball but I guess you did get a silver lining on having to sit out for a couple of weeks. I hope you recover quickly and well! Good luck bulking up!

Rebekah said...

That is SO disgusting. I remember you threatening to touch me with that thing growing up... it scared me then and it still scares me. I am so glad you finally took care of it... now go bulk up!!! :)
love you, Rebekah