
This weekend my sister Lisa and I flew out to Boston to visit our sister Kristi. What a fun trip! We went shopping . . . a lot. We ate great food . . . some from restaurants . . . and lots of Kristi's exceptional cooking. We also saw a few sights along the way. Kristi and her husband Steve were such good hosts . . . and 7 month old Carter is VERY cute.

Ben stayed home with the girls . . . I am so lucky to have a husband that is willing to do that! And I can't thank Rebekah enough for coming over to do their hair on Sunday. I missed my family but it was really fun to just hang out with my sisters and be a person and not necessarily a mom for a couple days.
2 comments:
What a fun time you had... I love girl time like that, and I am so glad you got to go and take some time for yourself...you are such a good mom though, and i can tell because of how much your daughters missed you. It was fun doing your girls hair...helped me appreciate you so much because their hair is ALWAYS done and super cute, and now i know how much goes into it...im so glad you had fun with your sisters!
love you!
~Rebekah
That looks like so much fun! I want girl time! I always love Boston too . . . I'm so glad you have time to be yourself and be with your sisters!
Post a Comment