
We took Abby and Halle to the community theater to see
Beauty and the Beast last weekend (Ben's coworker, Jennifer--pictured below, was in it). They LOVED it! They were so good and able to sit quietly for the most part. Why can't they do that at church?


They were so excited to wear "fancy dresses" . . . girls are so fun.
3 comments:
So darling... it must have been a dream for abby and halle to see the princess in real life, not to mention actually get to take a picture with her! They look so pretty, and you can tell they are trying to be on their best princess behavior:) I hope I have little girls like that!
love you,
Rebekah
What a fun event! Of course they loved getting dressed up for it :) That's how I am too, I love any excuse to dress up!
Well, you can see I am catching up on your blogs. Thanks for finally letting me know you have one. There are so many out there but it helps me keep in touch with my extended family. Grandpa and Grandma Litster would be so pleased, don't you think? Glad you enjoyed the shows. We have season tickets to the Hale Theater and last week saw "Big River" and "Les Mis" in ST George. I love plays and Ralph will go with me as long as he gets a fishing trip along the way.
Post a Comment