
Halloween turned out to be successful. Both Abby and Halle pronounced this Halloween as "the Best Halloween Ever!". And how could they not? They dressed up, went trick or treating, played some Halloween games, and stayed up late to watch a Casper Halloween movie. I was able to finish the "Alice in Wonderland" costume . . . but hopefully no one looked at it too closely . . . especially that hem:). Apparently Abby was very proud of my sewing job though, and let everyone at school know that "my mom MADE my costume". What more reward for my grief could I ask for?

Halle was Tinkerbell (not homemade . . . but I got over it pretty quickly) . . . and Gwen was supposed to be a ladybug (a costume I made 6 years ago) for the Halloween party the night before Halloween. But once she saw Abby and Halle putting on dresses . . . she wanted to wear a dress to be "beautiful" . . . so we raided the dress-up trunk.

Luckily on Halloween night, I was able to get Gwen into the ladybug costume. They all came home with WAY too much candy. Am I really supposed to let them eat all this stuff? Any good ideas on how to get rid of it . . . without eating it myself?
5 comments:
Shelley, your girls are precious!! You did a great job on those costumes, they look store bought.
Congratulations, on the new baby. Can't wait to hear if it will be a boy or girl.
So cute! I love that last picture as gwen as a little lady bug. I can tell that Abby was proud with that huge smile on her face. good job on the costume. give the candy to ME and I will help get rid of it! just kidding! ...but only because of my cruise coming up - I have to put on a swimsuit in the middle of the fall! ...or else I would be diving into those little jack-o-lantern baskets of candy! Oh and you looked so pretty! I loved your costume!
love, Rebekah
Shelley - I just found Aunt Joann's blog & I saw yours on her link list. Your girls are so beautiful!! I can't believe how big Abby is. It seems like the last time I saw you she was so tiny & you were pregnant with Halle. I can't believe you are pregnant again! Congrats. That's exciting. If you would like to view my blog - send me an email at jrshka@yahoo.com & I'll send you an invite. Jessica (adamson)West
Ryan was Wolverine a couple of years ago....what an intense costume that was. I had to do his hair and he grew out the "chops". Fun pictures! I saw on Shanna's that you have a blog so I'm adding you to my list! Alisa
Your blog is so cute! Erin and I were wondering how you got such a cute heading on your page?
Post a Comment