


We're having a BOY!!!!!! I think I am still in shock!
Here's how it went at the ultrasound . . . .
Ultrasonographer: " Do you want to find out what you are having?"
Me: " YES!"
Ultrasonographer: "What do you already have?"
Me: "We have three girls . . . I think we just make girls."
Ultrasonographer: "Well . . . it looks like you make boys too!"
Me: "WHAT? Are you serious????"
14 comments:
HOLY COW!!! That is soooo great! Your family is just the same as mine except opposite!!! BOYS are sooooo much fun. Your girls will all just adore him, I am sure!
This is Ben's coworker Carlie. I voted for a boy twice on your online poll. I'm sure that made all the difference. Congratulations!
So, four times is a charm. I hope that's true for us. Congrats!! Boys are great.
CONGRATS again! It was so fun being there last night to hear the news. I am so excited for you and your family. I am SO excited that we will still be in Utah when your little boy is born.
love you!
Rebekah
woah, a boy!!! congrats!
Congrats!! That is so exciting. Would you have kept going until you had a boy? I bet Ben is thrilled!! So fun!!
Boys are so sweet!! Congratulations. I guess this means you will have to buy blue stuff. Yeah!
Shelley, that is great! Now little Collin can have a boy cousin to play with....or another one. CONGRATS!
Congrat Shelley!! Congrats Ben!! I guess all of that reverse psychology worked! We are excited for you.
YAY!!! We find out on the 4th... keep your fingers crossed for a girl for us! =) congrats!!
YAY!!! We find out on the 4th... keep your fingers crossed for a girl for us! =) congrats!!
Congrats! Trevor will be excited to have another friend! Take Care and good luck getting ready to welcome a boy! They are fun!
how exciting!!!! :) boys are great--different, but definitely GREAT!! :)
Sweet!!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment