January 11, 2009

28 Weeks


So . . . I guess I feel like a have grown a ton this last month.  My belly is huge!   Time is ticking and I am starting to get nervous!  I really like to sleep ALL night WITHOUT interruptions . . . so I am starting to fear the exhaustion.   Can I really go back to phase 1?  Last week we put the crib away and put Gwen in a toddler bed.  I don't want Gwen to feel like the baby took her bed. She is doing okay in it, but it is different.  We will probably move Gwen out of her room next month to make room for the baby . . . which means Abby and Halle will have different sleeping arrangements also.  I really don't do to well with change . . . sometimes I am amazed I am still alive and have not died of a heart attack . . . or an anxiety attack!

10 comments:

Rebekah said...

you look so Great!! YOu really look good pregnant, i don't know if that is a weird compliment, but anyways...i am so excited for you! dinner was AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS!!! thanks again!
love, Rebekah

Melinda H. said...

You really look great and you only have about 11 weeks to go! I didn't know that you were in UT. How fun...I always thought that Greg and I would end up in UT after school, but that didn't happen and probably won't ever happen. That's okay, because we love AK. It's a fun place to visit if you guys are ever interested.

Lizzy said...

Your belly is so big and cute! I love pregnant bellies so much, I'm just imagining how big that precious little boy of yours is getting. I can't believe you are going to have a little boy in your house so soon! I am interested to see how the girls do with the new sleeping arrangements. You really look amazing Shelley!

Anonymous said...

i believe in you shelley - you will make it!! i can't wait to meet your son!!!

grapeape said...

wow, i'm jealous..! :) you hardly look pregnant! i looked like a "large marge" when i was pregnant; everything puffs out! i agree with you, i think change can be so, so hard. good luck and remember one hour at a time, one day at a time!

The Mortenson Family said...

Shelley, you look awesome! I wish I felt as cute as you look! We're dealing with the same sleeping arrangement issues. We just bought bunkbeds for Ben with the intention of eventually moving Zac into his room, but first I have to get Zac out of the crib and am not having much success. He's only 21 months and I guess just doesn't understand the words "stay in your bed"... we even have the cutest little firetruck toddler bed for him! Good luck, and if you have any tips let me know!! jen

Kelley M. said...

shelley - you look super!! you "store up" on rest & tell ben he's in charge of Gwen's "getting used to her toddler bed" phase - hahah. we're thinking of you!
love,
the mahers

Cecilia said...

What a cute blog! You look so cute with that little belly of yours!
Thanks for being such a good neighbor and friend!

Kristi said...

You look so cute! I can't wait until the baby comes!

Candi said...

You look great! I'm pretty sure I was bigger than that at 4 months! Such a cute little blog :)