We hiked "the Y" yesterday! I don't think I have done that for 10 years . . . maybe more. It was more uphill than I remember . . . but then it is a mountain . . . so I'm not quite sure what I was expecting. My legs are feeling it today!
We had fun. The girls loved it and and like being able to say that they have been to the top of the "Y".
I love all the new pictures of your cute kids! So tell me all about saving money with coupons. I've always had the same attitude as you. I just don't know how to go about using coupons as you did to save so much money. Let me in on your secret!
What an amazing fete..and fun family outing! I can't believe how grown-up gwen is looking! I feel like everytime i see a new picture your little kids are just growing up so fast..and they are just getting cuter too...i really miss you and your family! Love You! love, REbekah
Way to go! We wanted to go over spring break...but with the snow it didn't work. We're going to this summer. How did Gwen do? I'm curious to see how Sadie will do. Your kids are cute and growing up so fast.
That looks like so much fun! I love that you had this family outing with all of your kids. Austin is too cute, I love Ben and him in matching hats. The girls are so funny when they pose in all of their pictures, they remind me of me and my sisters when we were their age! But more than anything, props to Shelley for making the trek so soon after Austin being born!
Austin looks so squishy and cute. Can't believe you did the Y with him. It looks like you guys have lots of fun together. And how do you find the time to do that coupon shopping? Amazing!
9 comments:
I love all the new pictures of your cute kids! So tell me all about saving money with coupons. I've always had the same attitude as you. I just don't know how to go about using coupons as you did to save so much money. Let me in on your secret!
Woah, you guys are quite ambitious! Good for you! That little boy is just so cute!
Oh yes, I remember hiking the Y with many a lovely lady back in my college days. Actually never mind, not all those memories are good.
What an amazing fete..and fun family outing! I can't believe how grown-up gwen is looking! I feel like everytime i see a new picture your little kids are just growing up so fast..and they are just getting cuter too...i really miss you and your family!
Love You!
love, REbekah
How fun! We want to go up there sometime this Summer!
Looks like the kids had a blast!!!
Way to go! We wanted to go over spring break...but with the snow it didn't work. We're going to this summer. How did Gwen do? I'm curious to see how Sadie will do. Your kids are cute and growing up so fast.
You guys are so ambitious! Especially with Gwen and baby Austin - Wow! I'm glad you guys had a fun time. :)
That looks like so much fun! I love that you had this family outing with all of your kids. Austin is too cute, I love Ben and him in matching hats. The girls are so funny when they pose in all of their pictures, they remind me of me and my sisters when we were their age! But more than anything, props to Shelley for making the trek so soon after Austin being born!
Austin looks so squishy and cute. Can't believe you did the Y with him. It looks like you guys have lots of fun together. And how do you find the time to do that coupon shopping? Amazing!
Post a Comment