Abby turned 8 on June 22nd! I can't believe I have an 8 year old. (I guess every year I will be unable to believe that I have a daughter her age) Where does the time go?
Abby wanted a "breakfast party". So the Saturday before her birthday, her friends came over and had a sugar feast. Pancakes, strawberries, whip cream . . . eggs and bacon . . . and ice cream cake!Abby is so good at planning things. She had this party planned for weeks. Abby thinks of the games she wants to play, and even the time and order she wants to play them. She had written down an itinerary for me the day before . . . so I'll know what to do:)
4 comments:
What a cute idea for a party!! I can't believe you have a 8 year old either. I remember you having her & bringing her to family things & I think she's the only one I've seen!! She's so cute. Happy Birthday!
Your cake looks so amazing, you really have developed quite the talent! BUt looking at it made me crave that one you made me for my birthday:) And I love how smart Abby is, of course she had everything for her party written down...so responsible! It was so fun seeing you and your little family...love you!
love, Rebekah
Happy birthday Abby - you are tons of fun to have in class!!!
Well Abber-jabber, I hope you had a fun birthday.
Post a Comment