November 2, 2009

Mr. Handsome

Check out this little cutie! He is now 7 months old!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Lizzy said...

Oh my gosh, sooo cute! He looks so grown up in this picture!! He really looks so handsome, you know I love those baby boys all dressed up! I can't wait to get to spend more time with him in a few weeks, I want to hold him and play with him more!

Rebekah said...

I can't believe he is already 7 months!! he really is mr. handsome:) its so cute how he just loves sitting up!
love you,
Rebekah

Catherine said...

He is adorable. I especially love it when he smiles - he's got a great smile.
Oh, and tell Halle Happy Birthday!

Kristi said...

Little Austin is soooo cute! What a handsome little boy!

Ryan O'Berry said...

You do got a good looking kid there. Well done.