
This year we spent Thanksgiving in Cody, Wyoming with Ben's family. 8 of his 11 siblings were there! It's about an 8 hour drive from our house to Cody. Bless those car DVD players! Where were those when we were little?

A turkey bowl was organized.

From what I heard, the in-laws played against the Fales . . . and won. What happened there Ben?


The Thanksgiving feast this year was prepared by Charity Fales. She put on her "gourmet" Thanksgiving and it was soooo wonderful!

The first course consisted of soup, salad, rolls and jam. Courses? What a good idea! Usually I just start digging in on the main dish stuff and am rolling away from the table after eating as much as possible.
We then talked about what we were thankful for, and THEN proceeded to the main course. I still rolled away from the table from eating so much . . . but it least it was slowed down a little. Charity, you did such a great job with this! The food was so wonderful!

On Saturday morning, Ben's parent gave everyone their Christmas gift since most of us were there. Check out these cute little cowboys! Austin is pretty excited about his hat!


Check out these cute little cowgirls! I don't think my girls have taken their hats off since they got them!

The men.

The ladies.

It snowed while we were there! So pretty. The girls wanted to ride horses in the freezing cold anyway. Luckily, papa doesn't mind the cold either!

Now we are back home. Does real life really have to start again???
On to Christmas!!!!

1 comment:
Looks like so much fun...
By the way, your pictures look great...especially the one of the table before there is any food on it. Okay, maybe I'm weird, but I just think it looks really cool.
Post a Comment