February 2, 2010

24 Hours?

Gwen was sick first (on Sunday)

The next afternoon (yesterday), Halle was sick.

A half hour later, I was sick!

I called Ben hoping he could come home from work to be the mom . . . but he was laying on the floor in his office sick too.

Luckily Ben made it home . . . but barely . . . I think there may still be something to clean up in our driveway.

Then Austin was sick.

Abby then had to join the sick club too.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Candi said...

Oh that's awful! We all got sick in December - 1st Scott (on our cruise) then me, Mason, Scott's mom & grandma & sister, then his Army buddy, my sister, and finally Scott's entire Utah family. Good luck to all of you! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Kristi said...

So sad! I hope you are all feeling better!

Saedi said...

Hi Shelley, I blog-stalked you! I hope you don't mind, but I've had such a fun time reading up on your darling family! It's so fun to see your family living in the house. It seriously makes me so happy that there is such a great family living there. I love the trampoline the backyard, how fun is that?!!

Saedi said...

by the way, I'm so so sorry you've been sick! That is the worst ever!!!