Before I had kids, I was one those people who would go to the grocery store, see frazzled moms with their "unkept" kids who were dressed in the craziest clothes or costumes, and say to myself, "my kids will NEVER look like that!"
And when I had my first child, whenever we went out in public, she had matching clothes on and was not allowed to wear costumes out unless it was Halloween.
But then I had more kids . . . and my perception changed a little.
Now (and for the last several years) I let my kids pick out their own clothes "most" of the time. And yes . . . sometimes we wear costumes to the store! I actually love it now . . . what a fun phase!

2 comments:
What a cutie!! I love her outfit and she obviously does too.
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT~ Collin already is mismatched half the time these days :)
Post a Comment