ok, that cake is amazing!! doug and I are both so impressed! Brady asked me to ask you to tell Austin Happy Birthday for him, so if you could do that please:) I will never forget that day he was born, and going to the hospital to see you and him...we sure love that guy too:) love, Rebekah
6 comments:
ok, that cake is amazing!! doug and I are both so impressed! Brady asked me to ask you to tell Austin Happy Birthday for him, so if you could do that please:) I will never forget that day he was born, and going to the hospital to see you and him...we sure love that guy too:)
love, Rebekah
You guys are so awesome. That cake is awesome. What an awesome 1 year old. Happy Birthday to the boy!
Love, Bree
I have GOT to learn your secrets. AWESOME!
Such a cute little guy! Happy Birthday Austin!
Can't believe it's already been a year!!! What a sweetie.
Nice job on the cake, (those stars take awhile don't they) it looks so cute.
See you guys this weekend!
Your cake was awesome - I want to do one like that sometime. I can't believe that Austin is already a year old. He's such a cute boy!
Post a Comment