Believe it or not, I was suspended from school in the 6th grade. Well . . . with "in-house" suspension. I still had to go to school, but instead of going to class, I had to sit in the office or the library for the entire day . . . for 3 days!
How did this happen? I wrote on the bathroom walls. Not with a pen, but with a paper clip. I would etch words into the paint. Why? Who knows. My friends did it . . . so . . . you know. It's really hard to be 12.
Anyway . . . check out what I found in the bathroom at our house! Halle seems to be a vandal too. We will be discussing this further with her . . . and making sure that her fingernails stay very short.

6 comments:
This is so funny!! I had no idea that you were such a criminal. HAHA...like mother like daughter.
That's a great story! I once had to go to the principle's office for reading swear words off the bathroom wall. Maybe we all have a little rebel in us :)
Ha! That is hilarious! Isn't funny how we take picture of the "naughty" things our kids do and then we have to give them a 'no-no' talk.
That is really sad about Ben's brother. I'm so sorry. You took some lovely pictures from the funeral. Prayers 'n hugs!
Love, Bree
I totally remember you getting suspended. I wonder what will happen when your children start following after your girls' camp ways!
Dad had forgotten about that incident.
I have a similar story from 6th grade. Won't go into details but lets just say that you aren't the only criminal in the family. :)
Post a Comment