
For one night at least! Last weekend, Ben arranged for a babysitter and wisked me away for a 24 hour date. We went shopping, ate out, stayed at a hotel, slept in . . . and the kids survived without us! It was a much needed break. Sometimes I think I am the "only one" that can take care of my kids, so it was nice for me to see that they will be just fine with someone else sometimes. Thanks Ben!
3 comments:
AMAZING! Pretty much the best thing I can think of. Lucky! I'm glad that you guys had such a good time . . . and your kids are so good, they do well because you've trained them well!
How sweet of your husband. You are 100% right when you say sometimes we as mom's think we are the only ones that can take care of our kids. It's hard to just leave them. I remember when my parents would leave and g-ma would come and stay. I think she only did it a couple of times and probably couldn't handle it well. I just remember her not being able to see over the steering wheel. Fun times.
Way to go BEN!!! huge props! that is the most sweet and romantic thing to do for shelley--so thoughtful! im real proud you are my brother:) Im glad yall had fun and a much needed break!
love you,
Rebekah
Post a Comment