May 10, 2010

Mother's Day


Abby spearheaded my "breakfast in bed". She wanted to make chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, bacon and orange juice. She sure likes to be in charge! Halle and Gwen helped too . . . and Ben supervised.
I loved all the homemade cards and notes. My kids thanked my for all kinds of things that I do, and expressed LOTS of love. It was wonderful . . . and then a part of me feels like I may be a little undeserving. There are so many things I could be doing better with them.
Luckily for me, they are forgiving and love me anyways. Happy Mother's Day to all you women!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I really like Austin's hair in the picture! I'm glad that you had a great Mother's Day!

Rebekah said...

your children are SO beautiful!! I LOVE this picture, and Austin looks so handsome! that sounded like the such a sweet and fun mothers day!
I love you,
Rebekah

Jim and Nina said...

Such a cute picture!! I love Austin's hair.