Ben and I have now been married for 10 years!
We ate at their little restaurant and went to the Manti Temple too. We had never been there before . . . it is so pretty and has some amazing history.
I actually didn't think we would really be able to celebrate much this year since Ben is so busy. But, he surprised me and had planned it all! Thanks Ben! I love you!
5 comments:
Good Job Ben!! this sounded so fun! and you both look so happy still, after 10 years :) WE love you guys, Happy Anniversary!!
love you,
Rebekah
So sweet! What a great surprise!!! Happy anniversary!
What a sweet husband! Happy 10th!
Congrats you guys!
That little B&B you guys stayed in used to be my Grandma's house when she was young. Crazy, huh!?! (They used to provide a place for the temple workers when they came. My Grandma used to tell me stories about having to clean all those rooms.)
We've stayed there before, and it IS so cute and fun. I'm glad you guys had a great time.
Sounds like such a fun anniversary . . . Have Ben call Jon sometime in March for some coaching, please!
I'm so happy that you guys are so happy . . . and Shelley, I am SOOOOO glad that you married Ben! You are such an amazing addition to our family, I feel so lucky to have you as another sister! I really hope that we move to SLC so we can hang out more :)
Post a Comment