Today was the big day. Not the first day of school . . . but the day of the school open house!
Abby has been nervous about her teacher ALL month. She had heard through the grapevine that her teacher was the meanest 4th grade teacher! After meeting her though, Abby thought she seemed great! I did too.
Halle was so excited to meet her teacher. We had already heard really good things about her teacher . . . and so meeting her just validated what we had heard.
So . . . onto our traditional "night before school starts" routine! Dinner ( one that they like to eat . . . you'd be surprised at how many nights I seem to make the "grossest" things, ha ha), blessings, bike checks (they ride their bikes to school) and then onto the first day of school FASHION SHOW! Complete with treats of course!
3 comments:
Can't wait to see the pictures of the first day of school clothes. Hope their day goes well tomorrow.
lol this sounds so fun! I wish I was there to get to be a part of it all!
It must be such a shock go from 4 to 2 kids for most of the day. And I think you make the YUMMIEST food! It's just sad they don't appreciate it . . . yet . . . they will when they're on their own!!
I wish I could have seen the fashion show! I hope their first day goes well!
Post a Comment