This blog has been incredibly neglected for a couple months. I'm not even going to try to blog about our lives the past couple months . . . I'll just put it in a nutshell version.
Halloween
I had a birthday
We were able to buy the house we wanted
We moved
The girls switched schools
Thanksgiving
Lots of family in town
House guests
Adjusting
Ben is 3/4 done with his MBA program
Christmas is coming too soon
I feel like scrooge this year . . . even though we have a lot to be grateful for
Better updates ahead!
4 comments:
That is sooo much snow! Hope you have a fun break!
I wish that work closed down because of all the snow! I bet your kids love it!
Snow! Yay! Love your pictures!
I understand your scrooge-y feeling, I do. It happened to me because I didn't get all the gifting stuff out of the way in November and now, well, I feel rushed and unorganized! Augh!
But when I watched Mr. Krueger's Christmas, it changed a bit. And then we saw a live nativity at This Is the Place park.....SO CooOOOl and sweet.
Merry Christmas!
Love, Bree
I'd love to hear more about your new house? Where is it? The pic of the kids sledding out the back is amazing. Hope all is well!
Post a Comment