I really thought I had a winner! The vegetable bake tasted pretty good . . . to me.
My girls consistently gag over so many things I make. Usually it is a guarantee they will gag if I make something new . . . especially if it has "vegetables" in it. But, it also seems like many of the dinners I make are unacceptable as well.
We have a "take it or leave it" policy at our house. The ONLY time we make an exception is when Ben and I don't think the food is edible either. So far . . . we have only allowed the exception twice. The girls LOVE the memory of those two nights and I am pretty sure they pray for them to happen more often.
Maybe one day . . . when they are older . . . they will appreciate homemade food? And like more things?
1 comment:
That looks really yummy! You should post the recipe!!
Post a Comment