Halle is starting a phase I.
Halle is 7. So, naturally, I was a little skeptical when I was informed that she would need some orthodontic intervention now. I mean, what would really happen if we waited a few more years?
I met with THREE different orthodontists though . . . and found that they all shared the same opinion that intervention now would be most beneficial to her (and us) later. Her x-rays are really quite something.
The tricky part was then deciding what to do. I had met with three orthodontists who thought intervention was necessary, but then they all had a different way to do it. As if I need any more choices to make these days. Do we pull teeth, expand the palate, what things are necessary and which ones aren't? I ended up being capable of making a decision . . . miracales happen.
So here's to the last picture with their current smiles!
2 comments:
Beautiful smiles!
I just had fun catching up on your blog. You are amazing. the kids are beautiful. loved the vegetable bake post. had to laugh as we have some similar meals at our house. why do i like to try new recipes? can't wait to see you again one of these days! love ya!
Post a Comment