
Miss Halle has turned 8!
We just put her to bed about 1/2 hour ago. A birthday call came about 15 minutes
later . . . but she was OUT . . . a good sign that she had a GREAT day!
Halle had a full day with a birthday breakfast, lunch, dinner and super fun birthday party. More details and pictures later.

So these pictures are the ones I made her do a few weeks ago with me. I think she liked having her picture taken . . . I stopped before she did!

Doesn't this picture just make you laugh?
It makes me laugh.
Austin wanted his picture taken too and posed like Halle.
He is wearing his favorite Toy Story pajamas and boots. Haha!
3 comments:
I love all of the nice pictures of Halle and then the silly picture of Austin. I laughed out loud. Happy birthday, Halle!
Great pictures of Halle, and I will laugh all afternoon about Austin's cute picture.
I can't believe she is so big!!! The pictures are adorable, and I love the one of Austin! Please pass on a Happy Birthday wish from me!
Jennifer Breithaupt
Post a Comment