We had a family Christmas Eve dinner at Lisa and Alex's house.
Lisa made this awesome soup, Grandma brought little smokies (which we love)
and then we had our Fales tradition of cold cut sandwiches, chips, olives, fun drink, etc.
Aunt Phyllis handed out fun gifts to the little kids.
Lisa and I played our Sleigh Ride duet we had learned for my student's piano recital.
I didn't mess up as many times this time :)
We acted out the nativity.
Well, the kids did . . . sort of.
Austin wanted to be Joseph because that is the role he played in his preschool program.
Hailey was going to be an angel, but when things got started, fought Abby for the role of Mary.
It was pretty funny!
We ended the night with our traditional pajama gift.
This year, I made pajama pants!
They were pretty easy actually!
No comments:
Post a Comment