March 16, 2014

3rd Time's a Charm . . . Right?


Getting braces off as an adult is JUST as exciting as getting them off in 7th grade!

My teeth had fallen far from where they were over time.  The left picture is my teeth in 8th grade, about 6 months after getting my braces off.  The right, is where they went after a few months of a broken fixed retainer I had for almost 15 YEARS, after having braces AGAIN for a month and a half or so to fix a leveling issue.
That memory muscle stuff . . . is totally true for my teeth.  They REALLY want to be somewhere else.


Here is a picture at the beginning of the third round of braces
(well 2nd FULL round . . . I like to say 3 for pity sake:) 
But now I am done and will have 3 retainers to try to keep these babies in place!

My teeth drama/obsession:)


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hooray! I bet it feels great to be done with the braces (for good)! Your teeth look great!

Jim and Nina said...

Your teeth look GREAT!!!