Halle started spring soccer this week!
She couldn't wait for it to start.
She is super awesome out there.
She scored three goals and had one assist. Her team won 4-1.
So . . . any questions? :)
Cousins!
Cousins had spring break and came to visit for the weekend.
We went to the BYU Blue and White game.
We spent some time at BYU, and enjoyed them hanging out at our house.
Us girls went to the Women's Broadcast last night.
It was a wonderful meeting and I enjoyed being
there with my daughters, nieces, sister, and sister-in-law.
Gwen actually is about 6 months shy of being 8, but we let it slide :)
I wish I had gotten a picture of us all :(
After the meeting, we went to dinner with Ben's family!
Us girls went to the Women's Broadcast last night.
It was a wonderful meeting and I enjoyed being
there with my daughters, nieces, sister, and sister-in-law.
Gwen actually is about 6 months shy of being 8, but we let it slide :)
I wish I had gotten a picture of us all :(
After the meeting, we went to dinner with Ben's family!
This picture of Austin I just had to throw in.
I teach his Primary class on Sundays.
Today, when I asked who wanted to give the opening prayer,
Austin asked if he could say the prayer in Spanish.
He doesn't speak Spanish,
so I'm not really sure what he was
going to do . . . but I'm pretty sure it was not going to be reverent :)

1 comment:
You will have to let us know when Halle's soccer games are so we can come watch!
Post a Comment