May 24, 2014

Hiking to Timpanogos Cave


This is a hike I have wanted to take our kids on for a while now.  
For some reason though, it just never happened.  
Finally, I decided to just put it on the calendar.  (Scheduling into our lives the things we want to do . . . I should do this more consistently:))

Anyway, we did it.  
ALL of my kids walked the WHOLE way.  
Even Austin.  
Even Gwen who used to tell me she didn't like hiking.  Now she seems to like it!
And they all seemed pretty proud of themselves!
It was really fun.
The day we went it wasn't HOT!
I don't think I have ever hiked  Timp without it being hot, 
or trying to beat the heat by going really early.

We actually took a lot of pictures.  BUT, they are now lost on a corrupted USB drive. :(
I guess we will have to go again :)


No comments: