May 1, 2014

Run for Fun


Halle loves to run.
I think that is why she likes soccer so much, and why she is good at it.
She can just keep  going and going.


Today was the Hershey Track Meet for Halle's grade.
She chose to run the 400 and the 800.
She has been practicing this year.  
Sometimes she would run on the treadmill.  She would run outside.  
I was only able to take her to the track once . . . but she ran then too.
She was pretty nervous last night about how she would do.

Today she won both of her races!




Now on to practicing for the local meet in a few weeks!  
We researched what the winning times were at the actual Hershey Track Meet in 
Pennsylvania last year. 
 So now we sort of know what to work towards.

Way to go Halle!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Yay Halle! Let us know when her track meet is. I ran the 400 in junior high and high school and I love watching people run that same race.

Jim and Nina said...

Yeah!! Go Halle!