Our latest news? Spring break is coming up next week. The kids don't know this yet . . . but we are off to Disneyland! The girls have never been . . . and Ben hasn't been since he was 3 . . . so this will be a first for most everyone!
Shelley- I am so happy you have a blog! I must say that this is one of my favorite blogs already... i love how you wrote about each daughter, probably because i know them all so well, so when i read each description it made me smile because they were so accurate. I love them, and you and ben, so much! that is so exciting about Disneyland, i can concur that ben hasn't been there since he was three because my parents NEVER took me!!! I hope you all have a blast! love you, Rebekah
Frick, who are these people!? I was going to be the first one to comment, then my internet goes out for a few minutes and by the time I get back to the site there are already 3 comments! Oh well.
You are all so beautiful! I love those sweet little girls. I miss you all so much, but I'm so glad I got to see you in Boise last week. I hope you guys have an amazing time in Disneyland. Jon says he couldn't sleep the night before he went with his family when he was a kid, but I'm sure your girls are much calmer than that :)
5 comments:
Shelley- I am so happy you have a blog! I must say that this is one of my favorite blogs already... i love how you wrote about each daughter, probably because i know them all so well, so when i read each description it made me smile because they were so accurate. I love them, and you and ben, so much! that is so exciting about Disneyland, i can concur that ben hasn't been there since he was three because my parents NEVER took me!!! I hope you all have a blast!
love you, Rebekah
have fun in disney land... i am sure the kids are going to have a blast! I am happy to see your blog and i will check back often for the updates!
Frick, who are these people!? I was going to be the first one to comment, then my internet goes out for a few minutes and by the time I get back to the site there are already 3 comments! Oh well.
What an exciting spring break for your kids. I am so happy you have a blog!!! Can you please send me an email so I have your email address...thanks
You are all so beautiful! I love those sweet little girls. I miss you all so much, but I'm so glad I got to see you in Boise last week. I hope you guys have an amazing time in Disneyland. Jon says he couldn't sleep the night before he went with his family when he was a kid, but I'm sure your girls are much calmer than that :)
Post a Comment