I love the rain . . . probably stems from growing up in Washington. Finally we had Washington weather in Utah today. Abby and Halle were so excited to go out and play in it. It makes me think they would probably enjoy LIVING in Washington . . . what do you think Ben? What I don't love? Water ending up in my house! After playing outside, the girls were playing downstairs . . . which resulted in extreme excitement to let me know that the laundry/toy room ceiling was dripping! We had water all over the floor! AAUGH! To make this situation even better? Ben has been out of town on business since Sunday . . . so he isn't here to fix this for me. Luckily . . . Ben will come home tomorrow . . . and fortunately . . . (in this situation only) I am glad that it does not rain as much here as it does in Washington.
May 7, 2008
Rain
I love the rain . . . probably stems from growing up in Washington. Finally we had Washington weather in Utah today. Abby and Halle were so excited to go out and play in it. It makes me think they would probably enjoy LIVING in Washington . . . what do you think Ben? What I don't love? Water ending up in my house! After playing outside, the girls were playing downstairs . . . which resulted in extreme excitement to let me know that the laundry/toy room ceiling was dripping! We had water all over the floor! AAUGH! To make this situation even better? Ben has been out of town on business since Sunday . . . so he isn't here to fix this for me. Luckily . . . Ben will come home tomorrow . . . and fortunately . . . (in this situation only) I am glad that it does not rain as much here as it does in Washington.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok, you guys can live in Washington for a couple of years, but in 2020 when Jon is done with school, Boise is where it's at! It rains there too . . . sometimes . . .
Post a Comment