August 28, 2008

Halle is in the Spotlight!

Halle wanted to play soccer this year . . . and finally she is old enough to.   She had her first game last night and  had SO MUCH fun.   She loved being told that she is a fast runner . . . and I think she likes that her team has purple shirts.
Anyway . . . it is fun to see Halle start to do her own things.  We are all so used to going to games and such for Abby . . .     which is also fun . . . but it was fun to see Halle's eyes light  up when she saw it was her turn to shine.



3 comments:

Rebekah said...

I had so much fun going to her soccer game..she really is super fast! I havge little blonde girls...i couldn't handle that long blonde hair wrapped in that matching purple ribbon...and thanks for dinner too, it was so good! I can't wait for Doug to go to one of her games, he will love it too! Love you!
love, Rebekah

Lizzy said...

It's so nuts that she is old enough to be on a little team . . . I was reading this post on my bed and I literally rolled over laughing because I couldn't handle the cuteness! I wish I was there. Go Halle!

Anonymous said...

you go girl!!!