
My baby is no longer a baby! Gwen can say the word "beautiful", has opinions about her clothes (she prefers dresses), needs a napkin at every meal, and says "thank you" quite often.

For her birthday, we had a birthday breakfast and presents. She enjoyed the attention a lot, but had no idea what was going on:) After that we went over to ride the hot air balloon at our insurance picnic. While I waited in line . . . the girls played games, colored and won prizes.

After I had waited in line for over an hour . . . and finally became the second to next person in line . . . the rides were stopped because it became too windy. Luckily there was a park nearby and a catered lunch . . . so the kids weren't too upset.
Gwen seemed to enjoy her birthday . . . she liked the singing a lot! Happy Birthday Gwen!
5 comments:
Happy birthday to Gwen. I just have one question, who got her a gift from Victoria Secret? If it's not lotion, I usally save "those gifts" for her wedding...but that's just me. It might be that I grew up with boys.
So sad I missed her little birthday! But it looked like she had a great day, of course, you always make birthday's special. Happy birthdy to her!
love, rebekah
Happy Birthday sweet Gwen! I am so sad to miss yet another special day . . . She is so cute! I love how she prefers dresses, and the little things she does and says. I LOVE those updates on all of your girls!
p.s. I can't believe you waited in line forever and then couldn't even go! I'd be so sad.
Sorry you missed out on the balloon ride. I won a ride one day at a party here at our condos. Ralph did not want to go so our daughter Cathy reluctantly said she would go with (she hates hights!) but we got there and the wind was not right! So guess what? Ralph HAD to go with me later and it was great! Hope you have another chance.
Post a Comment