October 11, 2008

Cougar Fans

Ben and I have season passes to the BYU football games . . . but Ben cares a lot more about going to all the games than I do.  Today, he took Abby and Halle with him . . . and I stayed in our warm house with Gwen . . . it was like 44 degrees today!  Anyways, they all had a great time . . . and the girls came home talking about nothing else. 

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

So jealous! I'm sure they had such a fun time. They'll always remember football games at LeVell Edwards Stadium.

Lori said...

Hi- this is Lori Frost... I worked at the KMB with Ben and the gang before it was destroyed!! :) I think Gwen was just 6 mos. old then. All of your girls have grown up so much! They are beautiful. Anyway, I wanted to say "hi" and CONGRATS on your pregnancy!! That is so exciting. You guys look like you're good at having lots of fun! Our blog is www.thefrostfam.blogspot.com if you want to take a look. Oh- and I, too, stayed home instead of roughing the cold weather at the game on Saturday... not as true blue as some, I guess. Haha.

Grandma Walters said...

I am glad you go to the games. Years ago we too had season tickets, now just watch from the comfy of our home. But what happened that one game...did you all forget to cheer???