Congratulations to those who actually look at my blog! You will be able to read about our news first . . . well aside from my mom and sisters who know because they have been speculating for months. I am pregnant! ETA? April 4, 2009. With my past history . . . I'm hoping that actually means the end of March, but I guess I may have jinxed it now that I actually put that in writing:)
13 comments:
Congratulations! That is sooo very exciting! And it is extra excited for me and Jeremy because I am due the first week in April also! So fun!
congrats guys!! that's so exciting!
Yay! I'm glad it's out in the open now! Congratulations!
yay!!!!!! i can't wait to find out boy/girl!! i was due in april and found out in nov so . . . keep us posted!
I can't wait to have another niece! JK :) I am SO excited! But you already know that . . . I left an obnoxious voicemail on your home phone :) I kept thinking you would be having another baby soon, but of course I couldn't ask, because that's totally personal, but I am really looking forward to your sweet little baby. Let me know when you will get to find out what it is. I found out at 18 weeks and my friend found out at 17 weeks - will your doctor tell you that soon? That's only in 4 weeks!
Dear Shelley, Ben, Abby, Halle, and Gwenyth,
I am so excited for your whole family to have this new little one sent from Heavenly Father. What a wonderful blessing it will be to have another sweet baby in your home! Shelley, take care of yourself and get plenty of rest! I love you all so much!!! Love, Kristine/Mom/Nana
Yay! Congrats! How's Tantara doing?
WOO HOOO!!! Congratulations!!! Are you gonna find out the sex or be suprized?
Oh my gosh! I am so excited for you! ...and kinda jealous too! ...You should have as many kids as possible because all your kids are so stinkin cute! what names do you like? CONGRATS!
love you!~Rebekah
yippee for the beautiful and ALL blonde fales!!
hope you are feeling good.
hugs,
the Maher family
Congrats Fales Family! #4 is certain to be an adventure. We're actually due with #4 on April 29th... so, we can experience the adventure together! I'll cross my fingers for a boy for you if you cross yours for a girl for me =) Jen (Yarmo)
Well, I got down to this blog, but of course already knew your good news from the other ones before, but congrats anyway. Please let Nedra Jean (Litster) Warner know as she keeps up the genealogy files for our family!! Two more to go to be up with my six!
Hey congrats! I think it just might be a girl - since you guys do have way cute girls! your cousin, Carissa
Post a Comment