July 13, 2009

Abby & Austin


Well, the day we have been anticipating and planning for finally came! Abby was baptized and Austin was blessed this last Saturday. What a day!





Thank you to everyone who came to support us! We really appreciate the travel and sacrifice everyone made to be there.


3 comments:

Bugg's mama said...

What a special day! And how fun to have so much family there to celebrate.

Lizzy said...

It really was such a special day . . . I was SO grateful that I could be there! The food was so yummy, and it is always so fun to gather with family. It was so sweet to see Abby's excitement to be baptized and witness little angelic baby Austin's blessing. You and Ben are such wonderful parents, I always love watching you with your kids and staying in your home and feeling of the peaceful, happy spirit there. Serious!!

grapeape said...

my second child was just baptized on July 4th, which means my oldest is TEN...craziness!! ;-)

looks like y'all had a lovely, special day!