July 29, 2009

Little Lisa

Lisa is my youngest sister. Growing up I would often call her "Little Lisa" to tease her. I'm sure she loved that:) Anyways, Lisa and Alex were married in the Portland, OR temple last Friday.

President Bair . . . a longtime family friend performed the sealing.

Here is my immediate family! My sister Kristi and I were both married to our husbands in the Portland, OR temple too. We grew up in Vancouver, Washington which is right across the river from Portland . . . and my parents still live there. It is so fun to go home!

Austin and me at the reception. Maybe one day I will find a different dress to wear . . .

Ben and I along the Columbia River at Lisa's luncheon. Congratulations Lisa and Alex! We loved being there for you guys!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad your family came out for the wedding - it was great to have you there! Thanks for ALL of the help you and Ben gave me!